Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Inazuma Eleven GO nyo!

Apparently we got some last minutes surprises in Inazuma Eleven GO here. I mean, who expect to see Someoka there? #kicked by Someoka# I'm still wondering about Fifth Sector though...and the characters that will appear soon enough! I hope Midorikawa will appear in the anime soon(Never mind this fanatic Midorikawa fan)! One comment in anime44.com made me laugh...Someoka looks like mafia wars' boss! Lol XD
Btw, did anyone realize that all the protagonists in the original series have some of their hair dyed in the GO series when they become antagonists? Take a look at Aphrodi and Ishido Shuuji which is the lost flame striker in season 2! Gouenji has straight hair(no idea where he gets it from) and some part of it dyed in blue. For Aphrodi, he has a ponytail and if you look closely, the point of his ponytail is dyed in greenish-yellow. Who else will be the antagonist next? Sometimes I'm really into Inazuma Eleven GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment