Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy

(WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT)

Heya! Long time no posting here!

Right...as you all have probably known...Chrono Stone has ended, and now it's time to go beyond the Galaxy!
Here's what I think personally...

1. Theme song, still rocks! I honestly laughed a lot in the opening...and the ending, KITAHARA SAYAKA-SAN, YOU ROCK!
2. The new characters are not that bad for me personally. I love Hayato XD (maybe because he resembles Tenma and Saryuu...), and Ibuki also!
3. WTH SEIYUU MAGIC(?). MINATO IS VOICED BY YONAGA TSUBASA (Sendou Aichi in Cardfight!! Vanguard), omigosh...I feel like fainting by the time I heard his voice. And then...IBUKI'S IS SUZUKI TATSUHISA (Eskaba in InaIre the movie). Konoha-chan is voiced by Aoi Yuuki (Kinako-chan's seiyuu X33), and Sakura is voiced by Endo Aya (she's Oozora Haruka in Danball Senki W, lol, do you know that??). Nojima-san still voices...as Manabe-kun this time. And the new manager is voiced by Takagaki Ayahi-san...oh, and the boxing guy (yes, I call him that) is voiced by TAI YUUKI (that's Masa-kun and Gamma). I guess these three will involve in this anime for quite a while now...
4. While some other fans cried or whatever while watching this cuz Kirino's not there, or who's not there...I ended up laughing in the middle because of Tenma and Shindou's reactions. I still don't know why that Kageyama-looking coach pick these eleven members...why coaches have to be so mysterious...?
5. AOI, DID YOUR HAIRSTYLE CHANGES JUST BECAUSE YOUR VOICE IS ALL ROCK 'N ROLL NOW?? //kicked// No, honestly...I'm curious
6. EVEN THE PEOPLE IN THE ANIME ARE CONFUSED WITH THE NEW TEAM SO JUST GIVE UP ON COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PLAYERS, LEVEL-5 KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Right, sorry for the last one. I'm quite fed up of those who kept complaining about Galaxy and all...but again, haters will always be haters. Anything a fan would say, they wouldn't listen.
If you don't like it just because a certain character is not there...CHRONO STONE WAS EVEN WORSE, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?? They only mentioned Tenma, Fey, and Yuuichi...BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS!

Okay, again, that side of me came out. To at least respect Galaxy more, just think of the other 8 players as Tobitaka, who doesn't even know soccer in the first place, but Hibiki chose him because he sees potential in him...and he ended up as a great player, even he appeared in the movie!

I know, I'm a bit too much for this post. Either way, hope you still respect my opinions on this one. Level-5 is not that crazy, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment