Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Galaxy progress

OKAY SO--

I'm back again, this time with more info about Galaxy. So yeah, I think they're trying to focus on the team problem itself now. As we can see in the first episode-- THEY CAN'T PLAY SOCCER, PEOPLE!

But now I've watched until episode 009 (Galaxy) and I'm glad the team started to work together and all. Hayato's speed and Sakura's flexibility is really something, and then Tetsukado's spirit...and also Kusaka's strength!
We're on a way up now!

And seriously, why Shindou is such a tsundere in Galaxy now? Ibuki's on a way up too you see?

But seriously, I'd rather not imagine those two getting along though, so let them be XD


And now...I heard about the second Inazuma x TPK album-- is it true?? OwO

No comments:

Post a Comment