Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Galaxy Progress 5

Yosh! This post contains information (and my fangirling side) for episodes 032-039 Galaxy. Seriously, this one's been really awesome. (Warning: SPOILERS)

1. THAT'S IT! I'M OFFICIALLY A BARAN BROTHERS ADDICT NOW. Seriously, Ryugel is so cool and Gandales is freaking adorable.
2. Ratoniik's arc is pretty awesome (imo). Banda is so cute too...WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? ;w; (I know, they have really short lives).
3. NEW HISSATSU (and the most epic one so far): ASOKO NI UFO! (I love how Minaho-tan trolled the Baran Brothers with this hissatsu, honestly www)
4. NEW SOULS! Manabe's is so cute :3 Although I personally kinda dislike Nozaki, I'm still fine with her soul, it's pretty cool too. Though maybe the one which surprised me most was Kusaka's...it's so badass and awesome OwO.
5. FAKE TSURUGI BUSTED! Love this part so much XD And Kuroiwa's getting crazier...the antagonists started to play a bigger part here.
6. Wait, before I forget...MUNETAKU IS GETTING MORE HINTS ZXCVBNM (and KyouTen also).
7. SERIOUSLY, EARTH ELEVEN VS FARAM DITE...MAJOR KYOUTENS IN ANY WAY, FOR WHAT SAKE //don'tmindme
8. MATATAGI'S RIDING TENMA (Horse version)...HONESTLY THAT GOT ME GOOD
9. SARJES IS AN ADORABLE IKEMEN /dies/ and I kinda disappointed with the fact that they showed Acrous in his adult version...this anime's officially turning me into an ojicon...
10. Oh, and I personally love that the shitennous made a re-appearance...I finally can see my two idiot cuties again :3 //ifyouknowwhoImean

Okay, that's all for now, probably. Though I suppose Galaxy is coming to an end soon, but its ending is just too epic that I'll really gonna root this to the very end (and let's just hope that this is not the end for Inazuma).

About the new album, I still haven't found all of the songs (but some are on youtube already, and it's AWESOME), review may come soon.

Status: can't wait for the full album first....

No comments:

Post a Comment