Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Galaxy Progress 4

I'm finally back again :'3

Now, I'll talk more about Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy's progress, particularly about episode 024-031 this time.

RIGHT, here it goes (Warning: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT)


  1. After Sandorias, we're heading to Sazaanara, and...WOW THE LOLI ALIENS (I love Pichori :3), and Hilary's gorgeous.
  2. Minori and Potomuri are the same person! And Potomuri's actually an alien from Katra's planet; Kiel. He's a scientist...and I personally like his design too :3
  3. Minaho during the Sazaanara match is soo cute :3 //nevermind
  4. MUNETAKU~~~ //fangirlingsidecomesout// seriously, for MuneTaku shippers out there, you gotta watch SIJ in Gurdon, it's really something.
  5. SOULS~~ SERIOUSLY, SHINDOU IS A PEACOCK REINCARNATION-- /stop/ But then Tetsukado and Minaho's souls totally suit them, and I don't mind Ibuki's.
  6. RYUGEL BARAN~~ (never mind this Ryugel fangirl). I'll always keep an eye on Shitennous from now on! //okayno// Although his brother is quite funny XD Though the short guy's voice is quite interesting--
  7. A bit of fun fact from the wikia; all Sazanaara's members are named after real-life lakes, while all Gurdon's members (including the coach) are named based on real-life volcanoes. 
  8. And who could've thought Mizukawa Minori is actually a delinquent type?? 
  9. ....and what's wrong with the bromance between Tetsukado and Shinsuke now...seriously.... //stop
...

Okay, I'm afraid that's all for now :3 After more episodes, I'll come back w/ more info...hopefully.

Status: can't wait for Ratoniik!

No comments:

Post a Comment