Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Galaxy progress 2

Yosh! I'm back again with more info on Galaxy (AND SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS). Now I've watched the anime until episode 013...let's just head to the info, shall we?

  1. After Kusaka nearly made a pool at the field (at the match vs Saudi Arabia), in the next match...let's see here, oh yeah...LOVE CONFESSION?? Seriously, what will he do next?
  2. MANABE AND MINAHO ARE SO CUTE-- okay, never mind. I like it when they kinda 'argue' with each other...they're just too tsundere to admit that they enjoy being with each other :/
  3. KONOHA IS ALSO CUTE. Bunnies~~ :3 //no
  4. Oh yeah, THE NEW HISSATSUS! My friend kinda wished that the others got a hissatsu in the next episodes (after seeing Ibuki and Hayato's)...AND THEY DID! THANK YOU LEVEL-5! Love Manabe's :3 (IknowI'msecretlyinlovewithManabenow)
  5. Now...in episode 014, the Resistance Japan will make their presence (kinda similar to the Neo Japan incident, no?). The members are mostly captain...and I'm glad to see my favorite characters again :3 (no, not the Raimon gang :" ). The captain is Hakuryuu (I KNEW YOU WERE JEALOUS MISTER SMEXY DRAGON //attacked), and the coach is...well, who else? Our beloved ultimate bench addict...FUDOU! I guess he's just kinda fed up with the Kageyama-looking-like coach thing. But hey, hasn't he discussed it with Kidou or something...
  6. THE NEWS ABOUT THE SECOND INAZUMA X TPK IS REAL-- But I haven't found the demos or stuff so I'll save the review for later. All I can say is that it's a mix of Chrono Stone and Galaxy characters (...and Endou. SERIOUSLY, he's such a leftout here D: And I'm still wondering when will Hakuryuu/Shuu, or the trio greek alphabet will get a character song... )
  7. I saw a spoiler pic the other day and it was....ZANARK??? By the way, do you have any idea why this season is called 'Galaxy'? Well, exactly that! You'll see...
That's all for now! We'll be seeing Reize's long-lost siblings after this...
And please do keep watching Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy since things are getting a little bit twisted out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment