Welcome

Cheese~
Welcome to Inazuma Blogger~
If you're an Inazuma fan and want to keep up to date about it (or just wanna stalk someone's opinion about this anime), then feel free to come here and check it out! Please note that this blog contains information about (the original) Inazuma Eleven, GO, Chrono Stone, Galaxy, and even the movies, and the information posted will be different as time goes on. I'm not a quick updater since I hardly have time to surf the net. But then, I'll try my best to fill this blog with my total randomness. That's all! Saa, sakka yarou ze!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Galaxy Progress 3

I'M BACK //slamsthebloggerdoor

Okay, now I've finally (yeah- FINALLY) watched Galaxy until the latest episode (which is episode 023 for the time being). I haven't been able to keep up recently since the Youtube videos are gone ;w;
But THANKFULLY enough that the uploader didn't give up and continued to upload this super-dimensional anime anyway. THANK YOU UPLOADER!

And also special thanks for those who upload Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy on dailymotion!

Right...MORE SPOILERS (I've warned you!).

  1. Okay, I've told you earlier right...this is Inazuma Eleven GO GALAXY, which MEANS; we're going to fight against the whole galaxy in this Grand Celestial Galaxy....stuff. Yeah, I think that was it.
  2. Our first fight was at a sandy planet called Sandorias....oh, seriously, the aliens...
  3. WHY LOLI ALIENS AND LEVEL-5 IS SHIPPING THEM WITH TSURUGI AND TENMA? OAO I think they want no more fujoshis around, huh? (I personally love the loli aliens, okay)
  4. Lalaya and Katra are both so cute, and I love them. But then....Lalaya's seiyuu is...Takagaki Ayahi-san, do me a favor and voice Vanguard's Takuto again for a bit, will you? //okayno
    While Katra's seiyuu is Ueda Reina.
  5. And yes, the shipping. LALAYA WANTS TO MARRY TSURUGI (I know he's handsome and all, but seriously-- ). And I can feel a bit hint from Tenma with Katra here-- (if you see the second opening then you'll know what I mean).
  6. AH RIGHT, THE NEW OPENING AND ENDING! Chikyuu wo Mawase is awesome, and so is Fashion Uchuu Senshi >w< (okay, I'll discuss it in the theme song part).
  7. ...okay, about the last match of (the fake) FFI V2.....THERE'S A BIG MUNETAKU HINT ZXCVBNM-- //don'tmindmyfujoshiside
  8. Ibuki is getting crazier and you know it... (watch it for yourself!) and also-- MORE TETSUKADOXNOZAKI //throwsChronoStone (?) (Note: I don't know why I really like that pairing; considering that I don't really like Nozaki and I don't like HayaSaku, MuneSaku, ManaSaku or anyoneelsexSakura on that matter--)
  9. ....MINORI IS AN ALIEN-- WHA-- I KNEW SHE WAS SUSPICIOUS!
  10. I LOVE PIXIE~~~ (the yellow fury thing that you see in the opening and ending)
  11. There's a new power now; Soul! It's like transforming yourself into some sort of animal...but I think it's pretty cool! A nice exchange for keshin-armed and mixi-max! (I'm hoping for more actually, but this is fine).
(Note: The original Inazuma Eleven often get mistaken as Captain Tsubasa, GO got mistaken for Blue Dragon (keshin), Chrono Stone got mistaken for Saint Seiya (the keshin-armed...or maybe Vanguard?), let's just hope this one is not mistaken for a Pokemon/Digimon)

Okay, maybe I'm just giving out my opinion and fangirling side too much for this one. But seriously, I'm getting curious-- what will Tsurugi's reaction and all...

This story is getting even more super-dimensional...

Status: waiting to see Fake!Tsurugi in action


P.S.: have you heard? Inazuma-Chrono Stone characters will appear in the Galaxy games! (Big Bang and Supernova; separately)

No comments:

Post a Comment